Hi friends, this week I have been preparing for my trip to Australia at the end of the month and enjoying the sunny spring weather.
Here’s what I found this week on the web:
- I love the advice Sarah got from her mom and aunt’s, what great advice have the women in your life given you?
- The Great Gatsby inspired lingerie. I’ll have number 3 please.
- Annie of Hyperbole and a Half is back and explains depression perfectly in cartoon form for those who still don’t get it. Please, if you have people in your life suffering from depression, please make the effort to understand what depression is, it will help so much.
- Fellow Institute of Integrative Nutrition student, Rebecca of VeganSparkles.com makes the most divine recipes, this week I made her Vegan Laksa and it was TO DIE FOR. Ok so I used chicken instead of Tofu cos I was cooking for my mom, but I could have eaten this all day and night, SO delish! I’m a huge fan of Thai food
- I love these tips on how to make everyday more awesome!
Such a great feel good video, had my laughing hysterically!