At some point in our lives, we ask ourselves, “what the hell am I doing with my life?”. Some of us leave the job we’re in and pursue work and a life that is more meaningful. Other’s sell everything and travel the world. But you don’t really have to be so drastic in order to bring more meaning and fun into your life. Sometimes all you need is a summer season.
Here’s a list of 20 things to do this summer
- Archery classes
- Singing lessons
- Private acting tuition
- Go on a yoga retreat
- Pole dancing or burlesque classes
- Learn to ride a horse, or just enjoy an outride for the day
- Cookery classes
- Explore healing therapies like crystal healing, kinesiology, reiki and EFT
- Volunteer, with animals, children or abroad – you won’t regret it
- Photography classes
- Videography classes
- Go stand up paddle boarding – not as scary or hard as surfing!
- Take an online personal development or entrepreneurial course
- Get your scuba diving certification
- Take a belly dancing class and learn to love your belly
- Try martial arts, Thai Chi or Karate (I highly recommend Krav Maga for self defence)
- Go paragliding, it’s exhilarating!
- Try longboard skateboarding
19. Read a non-fiction book every week
20. Go wild swimming!
How many of these things have you experienced and what would you love to experience from this list?