If you are anything like me, you are not a big fan of pink. I’m more of the black and studs kind with purple and possibly cerise thrown in for accent and on a mild day, teal and turquoise. I’ve always been a tomboy and never been into cutesy things, apart from baby animals. I grew up playing with lego, riding horses and motorbikes, climbing trees and having permanently scabbed knees. I was always dirty and disheveled and I’ve grown up to like all things avant garde.
So if you have an alternative rock chick babe in your life and you’re stuck for gift ideas, let me introduce you to my personal dream gift haul for the grown up tomboy…
Items listed left to right
- Portrait of Ira – Poster by Tamara De Lempicka (24 x 36)
- Revoni Geometric Powder Blue Opal Dangle Earrings in Sterling Silver with Rhodium Finish
- Marc by Marc Jacobs ID Bow Bracelet – Silver
- Playful Promises Vintage Stitch Corset
- Designer Chair in a rich purple Veluto Fabric
- Samsonite Cosmolite 68cm Spinner Trolley Case – Violet
- Pia Rossini Soft Leather Dress Gloves with diamante buttons, silk-lined (Red or Dark Amethyst Purple)
- She Always Knew How: Mae West, a Personal Biography
- Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (Black&Slate)
- Opi Nail Polish Black Cherry Chutney
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Gunmetal Katie Turnlock Bracelet
- Butler and Wilson Black Diamond Crystal Skulls and Cross Necklace
- Iron Fist Muerte Punk Ladies Medium Purse Wallet
- Not pictured but an envelope with a few hundred to go toward a tattoo by Ian Parkin would be appreciated!
Why not follow me on Polyvore.
All links go to Amazon through which I earn a commission on sales.