This week I was mostly in Barcelona and then on Friday I had post holiday depression, but I am back to normal today and putting together this long over due web round up!
- Amazing street photography from the 50s by a nanny who never showed her incredible photos to anyone.
- Fascinating behind-the-scenes look at what goes into producing Dita’s Strip Strip Hooray road show.
- Yes! Star Wars (and others) inspired BDSM toys.
- Another excellent post from Veronica Varlow on how her moniker Danger Dame came about. I sure wish we still saw badass femme fatales in film these days!
- Sweet lawd! I don’t eat much meat, but when I do, I would eat it like this, Rosie’s not only sexy but she makes the sexiest food!
- Lisa gives us a great way to handle whatever life throws at us.
- Pretty cool, make your own hyper-speed traveling videos using Google Maps. Talk about a trip down memory lane!
- Ooh yes! A card game I would actually enjoy! Cards Against Humanity – deliciously obscure.
- Holy crap be my girlfriend! (NSFW).
- Stumbled across this super model’s blog and I am swooning all over her healthy eating recipes and her perfect face!
- How to make the apps we use every day work better – perfect!
- I am absolutely fascinated by these beautiful photos of older fashion models from French model agency Silver. I am going to make sure I age gracefully by eating as raw as possible, getting lots of fresh air, clean water and good exercise 🙂
- What lessons do you think you would learn if you disconnected for a period of time? Here’s what happened to this guy.
- A great info-graphic on how to park. I take pride in the awesome technique that my driving instructor taught me at 17. And also enjoy laughing at people who can’t park. Now you can stop me from laughing by learning how to park properly here.
Tune in next week for my epic photo essays on my trip to Barcelona, I took some 700 photos!!