I’m sorry I missed last week’s instalment of web finds but I had a mental breakdown on Sunday so didn’t get round to finishing it off. Seems there is something in the cosmos making us all deal with past stuff and move on. Big shifts are happening.
Here’s what I found on the web these past two weeks:
- Have you ever wanted to visit LA but felt it was too expensive? Here’s an awesome guide on how to visit LA on the cheap which has made me seriously consider paying a visit myself!
- I love these great health tips for entrepreneurs from entrepreneurs. Basically, breathe, have quiet time and exercise. When I don’t do these things, my life begins to fail.
- The definitive list on what foods should only ever be bought organic.
- A fantastic video of wild gorillas walking in a camp and checking out a human.
- A very interesting explanation about how the way you keep your home may be affecting your life.
- It’s finally picnic weather so I adored reading this description of the perfect picnic.
- I already live this way, but these tips from seniors in their 90’s and 100’s on an island in the Med are something to take note of and implement into your life.
- I absolutely love Sarah Wilson’s explanation of a Wobbly Mind. I relate to this so much.
- I love Jake Ducey’s approach to haters, with understanding and compassion, a must read for anyone dealing with haters.
- How to get rid of cellulite for good! I’ve found a clean diet, lots of water and yup, using my rebounder / mini trampoline works too!