This week started off right with a day at a spa with my mommy. We got massages, facials, mani’s and pedi’s, had a 2 course lunch and swam in a heated pool, then a bubbling jacuzzi before relaxing in a dark aromatherapy room. So glad I booked us in and that the spa was doing a half price special because it was a great way to unwind, and for my mom to feel like a new person after spending all her time taking care of dementia patients 24/7 in their homes! I also began a 7 day juice cleanse which I will blog about when its over.
Here’s a photo of me at Club Pedestal on Friday night looking cheeky haha!
This week on the web:
- Sarah’s list of things that are better in theory than in reality is hilarious, and true!
- Elie Saab steals my heart every single runway season.
- This needs to be given to every male when they hit puberty and to every idiot that is enraged by being “friend zoned“.
- It’s pretty shocking what the chemicals in nail polish can do!
- I love Rosie’s Anti Diet, which you’re gonna need after you eat her Sweet Baby Cheesus baked camembert recipe! And don’t even dare look at her Slutty Brownies recipe…
- OMG a mini quadrocopter with a camera that follows you everywhere to record your awesome life! WANT!
- I love Sarah’s 9 Days of Nice project starting on Monday! Random acts of kinds FTW!
- Danielle has posted a great resource to find out if your beauty and household products are cruelty free.
- I love these photos of Goldie Hawn throughout her life.
- The most creative and genius CV ever? Sure got him noticed!
Dolphin asks diver to remove fishing line and hook from his dorsal fin. I cry.