The first is Gala Darling‘s talk at TED about her Radical Self Love movement, highlighting some of the ways she has learned to love her radical self and help others to do so too.
The second video is Kris Carr, best selling author of her books on surviving and living with cancer by managing her health sustainably and taking her message to the world about how our current lifestyles are making us sick. This video is almost an hour long but very important to watch, below are some notes I took while watching it.
- Participate in your own longevity and well being.
- Inflamation comes from what you’re eating, drinking and thinking. Cut out negative food, drinks and thoughts. Inflamation is illness and pain.
- Go gluten, dairy, meat and sugar free and watch your life turn around for the better.
- Swap white rice and pasta for brown rice, quinoa, millet and buckwheat.
- Cut out refined and processed food. If its made in nature, eat it, if its made in a factory, dont eat it.
- Get a vision for your life and become a visionary.
- Your lympth system is your waste disposal unit but it doesnt work if you dont move, find a fun way to get yourself moving and raise your heartbeat every day in order to take out the trash.