This week I got a mini skirt in an awesome parrot print that was too small for me and came in an enormous box, shame on you Amazon UK! I also felt powerful as the week started, the super full moon in Aquarius is definitely driving me! The weather has been colder and raining so I’ve broken out my trousers and jumpers (such a shame!!) and gone back to eating pesto and avocado on toast for breakfast (and sometimes lunch and dinner…). We also sadly said goodbye to comedy legend Robin Williams. Shortly after that my heart broke to learn of the passing of one of my idols, Lauren Bacall. Her husky voice and man crushing gaze taught me so much about being a woman, I can’t wait to move into my new home and read her autobiography that I haven’t gotten around to reading yet!
- Is University The Right Choice For Me? – fantastic points. I didn’t go to University, in a way I wish that I did, to make those friendships and connections and to learn a skill I would have loved like Performing Arts or something else creative.
- Now I’m an ideas person but these ideas are some of the best I’ve seen in a long time and I fully back them! Condoms that change colour when they come into contact with an STD? Genius!
- In the UK, it is legal to carry and use a spray that stains the face of a would be attacker for around a week, making it easier to identify them. I had no idea these existed but I’m glad I do now!
- Zucchini pasta with meatballs, simple, quick and easy.
- 3 Key Apps to Enhance Visuals on Instagram – I’ve added Overgram now.
- Sichuan Pepper Chicken with Tomato-Chili Jam – get in my mouth!
- Stanford Professor Is the First Woman to Win Top Honor in Math
- Six Easy Photoshop Hacks To Make Your Photos Better
- Phone cases, postcards and cards from Louniverse who does the monthly Taroscopes over at The Numinous. Loving the “Weirdo Forever” one!
- 5 cats who cruise in bike baskets!
- Robin Williams didn’t die from suicide, he died from depression.
- Last weekend and the weeks leading to it, I have spent nursing a friend through a heartbreaking split with her long term live-in boyfriend. I definitely needed this article on how to help a friend through a breakup but it seems I did alright in the end!
- I recently invested in a life coach and it is the best thing I have done for myself, I am making so much progress and the awesome feeling is affecting the rest of my life in a positive way. Eventually I would like to invest in a business mentor.
- I’ve not been able to make it to any of The Blogcademy classes and now they look to be way out of my budget, but I can afford their homeschool blogging classes at just $20 each!
- Next month I’ll be moving into a new home and on my list of grown up things to decorate with is a bar cart, this article about the 7 bar cart essentials is bookmarked!
- If you’ve ever had an abnormal pap smear, you will know the feeling, the good news is, you do NOT have to have surgery, you CAN heal your cervix naturally. (Stock up on Folate and be sure to take it with a multi B-vitamin!).
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake.
- Beautiful collection of gothic, dark and occult themed items on Etsy.
- If you haven’t already come across Style Like U and you love an unconventional style sense, visit now!
- A blog about all things slutty!
I absolutely cannot wait to see Advanced Style! Since watching Auntie Mame years ago, I knew then and there I would be that eccentric, crazy old lady so this movie is a must see for me!
I thought this video was beautiful, I am equally excited and terrified when I go snorkelling. I don’t like not being able to see very far so can’t snorkel on my own but I do love entering a completely different world and the peace it brings while under the surface.
Can this be my life please? Dancing on waves?
Love this video addressed to Instagram and their double standard about women in underwear!
Creepy Text Theatre is the funniest video I’ve seen all week!
This woman gives me LIFE!
And lastly, I made a GIF of my cat Marley giving me some love