- Great guide to visiting Tokyo which includes free things to do and some great tips. I really can’t wait to visit Japan!
- My other top 5 place to visit is Costa Rica, I loved this blog post about living in Costa Rica as an expat.
- I adore The Iron You’s recipes and can’t wait to make these sesame coconut chicken fingers with minty yoghurt dip.
- 15 tools for the content creator’s arsenal. Skillz yo!
- 29 places you won’t believe are in Great Britain.
- Following on from last week’s visit to Phi Phi, Thailand, here’s another mouth watering post about Krabi in Thailand – take me back now!
- To get anywhere in life, you need to cultivate a personal brand, here’s five simple ways to do that, woman to woman.
- So epic, graffiti artist paints picture of guy removing his graffiti, in the same spot. Damn the man.
- Change your thinking to earn more money.
- Mr Bean painted into historical paintings.
- I absolutely want to experience Ayahuasca one day. Having spent a few months researching it thoroughly, I know I will find great value in working with the plant medicine.
- 12 of the cheapest destinations to travel to on a budget.
- Beautiful, personal travel guides.
- Savvy traveller hacks.
- Cannabis infused pizza!
This video stokes my travel videographer heart, I would love to make something like this (you can see my first attempt here).
Absolutely stunning animation!
This video of Burning Man is STUNNING. I am definitely the type of person who would go to Burning Man. After attending Secret Garden Party, I am all up for super creative festivals!
Great music set to a fantastic video of Ethiopia and the food they eat there.
Ben Howard cover’s Kiesza’s Hideaway and it’s beautiful
And if you like that, this time last year Kings of Leon did the only cover they’ve ever done, Robyn’s Dancing On My Own
Lovely little documentary on a comic book store in Queens and the comic book industry.