As usual I have a bumper issue of interesting things I found on the web this week. Personally, I spent the entire week listening to podcasts, attending webinars, downloading free resources from leaders in business and digital marketing and writing drafts for the new things I will be launching in the coming weeks. It feels good to have a purpose.
- Just go for it!
- Hazelnut, Apple & Chocolate Buns
- I love Justine Musk, she has some real shiz to say! Heroines Journey.
- This was so timely for me given that I’ve changed up my site a bit – how to change your biz without losing clients.
- Awesome courses by awesome women recommended by an awesome woman. I’m on one of them and want to be on a few of the others!
- Travel made me better at…
- I could have written this myself, sounds just like me, it’s hard hitting, no pussy-footing about the kind of men women NEED.
- I’ve gone gluten free and I feel so much better, no more bloating, foggy brain of depression – 9 pantry items for a gluten free kitchen.
- Things you don’t need when starting a lifestyle business. Good to know!
- 10 things about Prague.
- 29 Tips to Increase your Productivity as a Blogger
- 10 ways to get out of your rut!
- Social media type according to your star sign – scarily accurate! #Aquarius
- Recently I’ve forgone wearing underwired bras, I find them just so uncomfortable. I LOVE these hand made underoos on Etsy!
- I highly recommend investing some time in watching the videos after you do your genius test on mygeniustest.com (Im a Dynamo Genius).
- Boys to avoid.
- 8 things I wish my mother had taught me before I turned 16.
- 3 clear signs you are blocking your flow – a 3 part series and SO good.
- 50 ways to put the light back in your heart.
- Have you ever heard of an early morning pre-work sober rave?
- How to create a wildly prosperous 15hr work week. Yes please! And I really need to learn scheduling…
Seriously people. I’m doing more work in my 2-3 hours than you’re doing in you 7-12 hours of pussy footing around online.
My tweet is featured at the end of this video on freelancers. 🙂
When it comes to Anne Hathaway I’m neither here nor there but I love her beautiful example of the lesson she learned as a result of the cyber bullying she has received.
Love this. It’s so important to get away from the computer. Just this morning it came to me that instead of slaving away at the computer trying to build something, I need to spend time away from the work to actually be GIVEN the work that needs to be done, instead of pushing to figure out what it is or create it. Quiet time, let’s it come to you. I get my best ideas when I’m in the bath because I can’t get distracted in there! Also when I go for a walk in the woodlands or the fields, I do actually use my voice recorder app on my phone!