Weekly Web Round Up
Hello lovelies! What did you get up to this week? Have you got your xmas sorted? I have! True to my Christmas home alone plan, the highlight of my week was adopting Marley.
Marley is the friendliest cat but he likes to suckle on the blanket on my bed soaking it wet! I love him anyway.
And now, for this week’s meandering around the web!
- Even though I am considered to be an extrovert and score as an ENTP on the Myers-Briggs scale, I find loud noises, crowds and high energy extremely overwhelming. I am a Highly Sensitive Person and these top 10 survival tips for the HSP are wonderful. If you suspect you are an HSP, this book and this website will help explain so much.
- I am all about figuring out what you are passionate about and doing that because I firmly believe that if you do what you love, you never work a day in your life. They felt the same way even back in 1949!
- And on that subject, I really love this book, How To Be Free.
- What the what!? I have an absolute fascination with out of the ordinary people, this guy was a child prodigy, graduating University with a Bachelor’s in Anthropology at the age of ten.
- 26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year actually brought tears to my eyes.
- I would like for all the banks of every country to equally share out their profits into every bank account. Imagine waking up one day and having a huge lump sum in your account because its fair. If you dont believe it can happen, read this.
- My inquisitive voyeuristic tendencies are well supplied with this big collection of interviews with people inside their apartments (say goodbye to the rest of your day).
- If you haven’t seen this yet, grab your box of tissues because you will be crying with laughter – the 25 best autocorrects of 2012.
- My favourite illustrator, Rik Lee, has launched his own clothing brand and I’m having a mini heart attack over it!
- This work of art made out of salt is mind boggling!
- Japanese Female Dance Crew killing it!
- Having grown up a dancer and trained as a pole dancer in Australia under Allegra who trained under Felix Cane, I always appreciate incredible dance with pole, this lady absolutely blows it out of the water!
Music of the week is brought to you by Death Valley Band out of Melbourne.
Black Mason Hills
Running Home To You