So every year once Christmas creeps around people start going into frenzies listing resolutions for the New Year which we ALL know they rarely follow through. So how about we break it down into something a little more manageable.
15 Everyday Resolutions!
1. Do at least 20 minutes of walking a day.
2. Try smiling at a complete stranger (Best not to pick the mentally unstable ones)
3. Always remember to pick your battles wisely.
4. Negativity begets negativity. Don’t forget this.
5. Honesty is always the best policy.
6. Ask someone how they are today and mean it!
7. Reward yourself after a long day at work with a relaxing bath, a dinner with friends or a walk with your pet or hey, even that new dress!
8. No Internet or Computers after 11pm. (I’m still working on this guys, bear with me).
9. Do not spend outside your budget. Empty bank accounts and credit card debt are neither smart or attractive.
10. Eat something fresh once a day. Fruit & Vegetables are good for mind, body and soul.
11. Focus on the future not the past.
12. Be kind to yourself and those around you.
13. Compliment yourself on one thing today. “Damn, my hair looks good”. Less insults, more compliments. And hey, it doesn’t hurt to share those compliments around! It’s amazing how one small thing can brighten someone’s day.
14. Drink more water!
15. Always remember to put yourself in other people’s shoes. Nothing is ever black & white and nothing is ever simple.
I’m going to print this out and pin it above my desk behind my Macbook!
What are some things you would like to incorporate into your life in the New Year? Let us know in the comments and if you love this post, share it on your social networks! xo
And! If you’d like to write a guest post for The-Dame.com, shoot me an email.