This week I got a question from a 14yr old girl asking me how to be skinny. She asked me to give her a schedule of diet and exercise. Here it is:
- Look in the mirror and list everything you love about your body.
- Dont eat or drink anything with sugar in it.
- Do something you love and that makes you laugh.
- Make someone else laugh.
- Throw away all fashion/women’s magazines.
- Get active doing something you enjoy, dancing, surfing, running, building, fixing, yoga, tidying, whatever makes you happy and smiley.
- Shop for clothes that look good on you, dont look at the size, just find what fits well.
- Throw away your scale.
- Stop eating red meat.
- Drink 2ltrs of water.
- Make a list of everything youre grateful for.
- Find ways to make other people happy.
- Commit random acts of kindness.
- Never say anything to yourself that you wouldnt say to a friend or loved one.
- Accept yourself and know that you are and will always be, good enough.
Repeat Tues to Sunday.
What are some ways you have learned to love your body and stop obsessing about diet and exercise? Share in the comments below.