This week I discovered two wonderful women on the web, Linda Wagner who is a Nutritionist (Im going to try her healthy zuccini wraps later today) and Leonie Allen of GoddessGuidebook.com – both write and create on the internet in order to empower women the world over and have become my new must read blogs!
- Renee Ruin posts Agent Provocateur’s new collection, which is to die for and would surely kill your wallet too!
- Renee also posted these gorgeous heart shorts.
- Disaster Preparedness: Could You Survive 72 Hours? A great book about becoming prepared is the one Ive been reading: Just in Case: How to be Self-Sufficient When the Unexpected Happens
- Im loving these fantastic light switch/plug concepts – the website is in French but you can Google Translate it if you want to read the details.
- Which top 5 unsustainable seafood choices to avoid.
- A yummy fritters recipe!
- How To Help a Friend.
- How to detox radiation exposure.
- A beautiful letter written from a girl to her new/future man that we can all relate to!
- Diet Soda Makes You Fat.
- I really needed to read this fantastic post by Chelsea Talks Smack, about realising that we only have RIGHT NOW – very well written and totally inspiring!
- Sarah Von at Yes and Yes has just launched her Women’s Solo Travel ebook with everything you need to know and some you didnt think you needed to know about travelling solo as a woman.
Got any links that rocked your world this week? Add them in the comments!