This Week On The Web
- Did you know that birds engage in play, some of which involves rolling down banks of snow?
- Boyfriend proposes to girlfriend in a physics test. My Big Bang Theory fangirl heart loves this.
- I love Veronica’s beauty tips, not what you expect and you don’t need to go to your local beauty shop!
- This teacher won the TED $1 million prize proving that we have education all wrong.
- 20 things a lady learned about men while working at Penthouse. Interesting, and I’m sure eye opening for a lot of women. I like that she explains to men that most strippers aren’t prostitutes, it really irked me that many assumed this because some are.
- Like me, Sarah has traveled extensively, here are her 7 best posts about how to travel effectively.
Not only is Marcus’ Gypsy Gentleman so well produced, shot and executed, but I totally have the hots for him! Awesome to see a program on real tattooing and not the negative propaganda we see on TV all the time. Also great soundtrack on each episode and I love how educational they are too.
If you’re into really good drum & bass which isn’t too hectic, you will like this mix