This week I started a new fitness plan. I’m giving myself 3 months to drop two dress sizes and I’m mixing it up by taking a variety of classes. Ballet, Swimming, Kick Boxing, Belly Dancing and Cross Fit or Zumba. I want to look and feel awesome this summer and be able to feel comfortable in my own skin and cute summer festival outfits.
- 9 Stories of Badass Women for Women’s History Month.
- I love these photos of models in front of old paintings.
- Milli’s rack of lamb with Persian rice looks amazing! SO have to try this.
- How to get rid of cellulite. Just in time for summer!
- How to entertain yourself for free (or very cheaply) in London.
- 7 steps to the life you’ve always wanted. I can verify, this works.
- So, someone built my dream home…
- Dita Von Teese wearing the first 3D printed dress.
- Stunning Atsuko Kudo latex outfits.
- Interesting stats about cougars. (The human kind).
- If you’re missing summer time, I feel ya! I’ve been posting a bunch of summery beach pics over on my (NSFW) Tumblr.
Prepare to have your mind blown watching a six year old B-girl smash her competition.