Last week I went to dinner at Privée in Knightsbridge with a friend and wore a corset. Corsets are not for eating in and there is nothing more orgasmic than taking a corset off!
This week on the web:
- Veronica talks about seduction, seductively.
- Apple cinnamon pancakes. That is all.
- Nine foods you should stop eating immediately. Did you know that rats won’t even eat margarine?
- Personally I don’t like squishing my lady parts into a bicycle seat at top speed, but apparently its the best way to lose fat fast!
- How to fit two weeks worth of luggage under the airplane seat in front of you. If there is one thing I have learned in my years of travel, that is that I hate hauling a heavy suitcase up and down stairs. The air inside airports also seems to add 10lbs to everything you carry so I’ve mastered the art of only ever traveling with a carry on suitcase, even as a girl. Life is so much easier 😉
- 25 things to do when you’re feeling down.
- My favourite lifestyle blogger, skinny, gorgeous and rich Rosie, spent this week lording it up on Tavarua, an Island near New Zealand and her blogs are just what I need to keep me from slitting my wrists because of the miserable UK weather.
- These pictures of famous scenes from movies where the gun has been replaced with a thumb are hilarious!
- GQ’s guide to online dating for guys is great! Here’s mine too.
- Veronica hits us with another great post about how to get your creative mojo going. Love these tips because they all work!
- Empire Records is my all time favourite movie, so I loved these Polyvore sets showing how to dress like each character.
I booked tickets to see kiwi band Six60 in London in May, here’s my favourite song of there’s performed with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, play it loud and let it seduce you.