This week I’ve been taking it easy, obsessively playing that Simpsons Tapped Out game on my iPad, going through my Module 1 course work from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, reading Lissa Rankin’s incredible Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Your Life book, selling things on Ebay to free up metaphysical space for new money, meditating and doing EFT, and Skypeing with TV show developers and the wonderful Rita Soman with whom I had a clarifying Psych-K session. My mom and I also had an impromptu Blues night which got pretty loud and raucous!
Here are the things I found this week on the web:
- Are you a party girl who is getting fed up with the fall out of constant partying? You may be interested in this wonderful six week program and community to get you back on track and healthier than you’ve ever been before.
- Angeline Jolie’s double mastectomy has caused a lot of controversy and not just in the wellness industry but also in feminist circles with outrage at some responses by men which are pretty sickening. I choose to focus on Lissa Rankin’s comment on the whole debacle. You can read more discussion on the topic on her Facebook page.
- I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and You Can Heal Your Life and was reinvigorated on my path to teaching holistic wellness.
- Salivating all over myself for this Spring Salad.
- Diet related illness has become the biggest killer on the planet, and we need to take action, join the food revolution!
- Going cross-eyed over this incredible luxury lingerie collection…
- If you like dark edgy and alternative fashion, take a look at Seriously Ruined by Aussie Renee Ruin, she’s been blogging up a storm lately with some really great designers.
- Insane styrofoam cup art.
- Custom romantic animated movie engagement ring boxes.
- I love this explanation why exercise feels hard and how it affects your body.
- Cats taking selfies. You’re welcome.
- “This movie does for health what The Secret did for wealth”. If you care about your wellbeing, watch it.
I’ve missed out on many weeks of belly dance class unfortunately, but this video is stunning, not only is the lady a Goddess, but look at that hair!!!