This week I turned 34 (what? who? where!?) and just like you, I don’t believe it either, but that’s what my passports say!
I also finished a week long juice detox/fast/diet/cleanse which I wil write about next week.
Over the weekend I had my joint birthday party with a close friend and some other ladies who are also born in the first week of February. Read about that next week!
Here’s what I found online this week:
- I love this list of ways to save your own life and someone else’s. Not what you think.
- Boy pole dancing is badass.
- So I totally need these suspender leggings because Sara looks HOT in them.
- Aw yeah! The new Monopoly piece is a cat! One step closer to world domination my pretties!
- So much love for Veronica Varlow’s The Keys To Adventure post.
Cool Story Bro of the Day: Homeless Hitchhiker vs. Bear-Hugging Racist Jesus Christ
All hail the Internet’s latest folk hero Kai, a freewheelin’ hitchhiker who saved a woman’s life by putting an end to a mad man’s midday rampage with his bare hands …and a hatchet! Not only is Kai a do-gooder, he’s one hell of a storyteller, as seen in this interview clip by Fresno’s Fox affiliate channel KMPH.
Editor’s Note: this video contains strong language that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Get this guy a surfboard!
This mix is sexy, fun and perfect and by a long ago ex and friend of mine, Jason 47.