This week was spent recovering from my birthday weekend and praying that my noisy neighbours move out and are replaced with a very old person that makes no sound. On Valentine’s Day I had to call the cops because my neighbour’s baby daddy came round screaming his head off and trying to snatch the baby.
While you’re reading this, I will be getting ready to get tattooed again after far too long away from the needle at the Brighton Tattoo Convention by Ian Parkin.
Here is what I found on the web this week:
- I think this Knights of The Round Table watch is pretty damn cool!
- I’ve been swooning over the Fashion Week catwalks at Vogue.
- This video is a heart warmer and will restore your faith in humanity.
- These close ups of the sun shot by a guy from his bedroom are pretty freaky deaky!
- Beautiful photos of Italy. I’ve been to Florence but I really want to go to Tuscany.
- Renee interviewed Cassie Meder, an outstanding unusual beauty.
- I thought this was pretty cute because I did pass a guy in town the day before Valentine’s day who was carrying such a huge bouquet of deep red roses he could hardly see where he was going:
Next week I will be blogging about my adventures at the Brighton Tattoo Convention!Let's be friends: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest