What did ya’ll get up to this week? Monday was spent enjoying Brighton and the rest of the week I reported on the weekend spent in Brighton at the tattoo convention.
Here is what I found on the web this week…
- Sassy author Lisa Lister talks about getting in touch with her size 18 body, finally, through yoga.
- I love eccentric old ladies (as I intend to be one) so these old ladies modeling new eyewear tickle me pink!
- I’v designed my life to be the happy one I now lived, Jessica Mullen writes weekly tips on how to do it and I love this week’s tip on chasing money.
- But I don’t get how it works? Water jetpacks for your feet. Also, why is everyone in the video so beautiful?
- Ever wondered what it’s like to be released from prison after 20 years?
- While I think myself to be pretty awesome, I have never written a love letter to myself, perhaps I will give it a try sometime.
- I love the Good Men Project and their work to educate men to be better, this list of 10 things a man loves about a woman is lovely.
- Girl swims pleasantly with Great White Shark. Really.
- The four tattoos you need to stop getting right now.
- Things you didn’t know about the Oscars swag bag.
- I’m a Dreamy Idealist, best jobs for me are Writer, Artist, Psychologist, Journalist, Social Scientist. What are you?
- Pair any dish with the perfect wine with this handy chart.
Google Glass. Want.