This year I was all over the place! From fetish clubs to farms, and Paris to London, I really did sample a wide range of experiences!
- I moved to London and took dance and acting classes while trying to live peacefully in a live/work warehouse (not easy!).
- Attended various fetish clubs and dominatrix parties.
- Met, and got a very blurry picture with, incredible Australian singer Matt Corby.
- Was an extra on some small productions where I met James Phelps from Harry Potter and spied on Star Trek legend Patrick Stewart.
- Danced/modeled in a couple music videos.
- Got sent three pairs of Iron Fist Manslayer shoes and some House of Harlow boots and sunglasses from a fan.
- It all got too much for me so I flew to South Africa and spent three months helping to manage a guest farm which involved daily animal care, horse riding and house keeping/cooking and a whole lot of awesomeness.
- Got to compete in a 30km endurance ride.
- Got up close and personal with a hyena and other wild animals at the Kruger National Park.
- Partied with, and tried to stuff inside an ice cream freezer, Ally Ooop, the drag queen who went on to play Lady Gaga in Die Antwoord’s Fatty Boom Boom video.
- Spent a week in Paris with my mom and fell in love with the most beautiful city I’ve ever been to.
- Finally began to wear red lipstick.
- Went to the London Tattoo Convention and said “hi!” to Sabina Kelley for the second time. I also bumped into the awesome Teta-Maria from the Fuel Girls and met tattoo artist Craig Gardyan.
- Spent five weeks on a body building program which I enjoyed but couldn’t follow the diet plan as Im not much of a meat eater.
- Spent Halloween with good friends but was in bed by 1am!
- Wore wigs…
- Adopted a cat so I wouldn’t be completely alone for Christmas!
Phew! What a year! I am really looking forward to what 2013 has in store!
What were the highlights of your year?