- Do you love photography? Take a look at Lens Culture’s Emerging Talent of 2014.
- I’ve been suffering a severe bout of wanderlust all week, this collection of travel ebooks by a young veteran traveller is a must!
- Even though I am a seasoned traveller, I found these travel hacks very helpful!
- Love these top 5 Instagram accounts for interiors inspiration.
- Riding elephants, cuddling tigers and swimming with dolphins – do you know what you’re doing?
- Just what does depression feel like?
- What to expect from a traditional Thai massage – not what you would expect!
- Why you should travel to Eastern Europe.
- Are you a creative? If you don’t already know about Creative Market, go there now! Tons of backgrounds, photoshop tools, fonts, etc
- Gala Darling answered 20 Questions and they’re all great life advice.
- I’m currently on a course to develop my intuition and balance out my energy body. It has changed my life and helped me overcome depression and major anxiety, also helped me understand myself better and find people and ways to help me evolve. I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling and open to meditation and energy healing.
- So given that temporary tattoos are all the rage right now, I like that this lady has put a useful and inspiring twist on them!
- I LOVED this post from a recovering perfectionist working on living a B+ life (what an awesome way to look at it!) about the things she just doesn’t care about. As you get older, you really care less and less about a lot of things that would stress you out in your 20s.
- This is a heartwarming story about a lady who is bringing a starved and neglected horse back to good health. As someone who started riding at age 9 and advocates natural horsemanship, its so wonderful to see someone rehabilitate a horse with the horses best intentions in mind instead of her own.
- Another inspiring post, this time from The Betty Rocker on personal development and pushing through the downtimes. Betty Rocker also does amazing month long body weight fitness challenges which reap great results!
- Stunning photos from National Geographic’s Instagram.
- Im currently obsessed with Brooke’s World of Wanderlust website and wishing I could visit Paris again so her tips and tricks for Paris is very helpful!
- Standford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space.
- Have you ever wondered if you may be mildly Asperger’s Syndrome? Did you know that it is less likely that girls will be diagnosed with it because the testing perimeters were set by male doctors studying males and not females? Have a read of this article about Aspie Girls and see how you relate to it. I certainly do and it has made sense out of a lot of the frustration I dealt with as a kid and as an adult. If you have kids who you think may be on the spectrum, I highly recommend these award winning books by Asperkids.
- Ever wanted to know what it’s like to be a stripper (I could tell you) but Sarah interviewed a dancer a few years ago and she has her head on straight!
- This fashion blogger is just BOSS. Talk about celebrating your curves! Rejoice!
- I have got to start experimenting with cocktails, I think I’ll start with this watermelon margerita!
- Speaking of recipes, this vegan roasted red pepper pasta looks divine!
- Oh my gosh! Wheels & Dollbaby have knocked it out of the park again with this gorgeous collection.
- These t shirt designs by independent illustrators are fantastic! Be still my arty, geeky heart!
- This lady’s travel blog is awesome, in search of myth and legend across the globe!
- I did not know that – 11 facts nobody knows about London.
Fantastic video from Stevie Boebi on Identity
The only Taylor Swift video Ive ever watched and I really like it and the song 🙂
And don’t forget: Live by cat principles, win at life!