This week has been absolutely manic for me. I’ve been looking for a new home and we finally found one on Monday so the entire week has been eaten up by the stress of reference checks and lease signing all in the midst of Mercury Retrograde too! On top of that, I launched my “Hire Me” page as I have bitten the bullet and gone freelance offering an array of online services for those too busy or not too tech savvy that need a helping hand with their online space. So, if you need some stuff doing, get in touch with me! I’m ready 😀
- The featured image this week is by my friend Samantha Moonstone. I’m trying to get her to put these up for sale, so if you want one, then message her on her Facebook! 😉
- Trends of young millionaires. Illuminating!
- Secrets of self-made women.
- Alarming, sitting is killing us! Er, I sit for around 12 hours a day!!
- Also cant stand “women’s” magazines? Back the launch of a quarterly feminist magazine for Britain.
- Vibrant and colourful city illustrations.
- How to manifest free stuff!
- How to remove money blocks!
- In flight meals from around the world -interesting!
- My love for Mamrie Hart knows no bounds, her bestie Grace Helbig is pretty awesome too and watching the two of them go around America is just wonderful, watch the full episodes of Hey USA and laugh your bum off!
- Award winning photographs taken with an iPhone! Amazing!
- 5 ways to immediately improve digestion. We are slowly learning that everything is related to what is going on in our guts, even depression.
- How microbes in the gut influence anxiety and depression.
- This is the sweetest! Family builds Wonder Woman’s invisible jet!
- Infuse your home with magic, love these tips and I would also add that if you don’t like the smell of sage, to use frankincense instead, that stuff smells amaze and cleanses your home just as well 🙂
- How to be a good friend to someone with an illness.
- Can you let go of your victim story?
- Natural toilet cleaning fizzies.
- I knew lemons were good for you, I just didn’t know they were THIS good!
- Also if you don’t already use Apple Cider Vinegar as a daily supplement, read this.
This video is just beautiful! I could watch it over and over. This lady makes fat bottomed engineering fairies and I’m just blown away at her talent and her story and her Yorkshire accent!
Really love this chick’s hair and creativity!